We are hiring!!!!!!!!!!! See below
Position Title: Site Safety and Occupational Health Supervisor
The Site Safety and Occupational Health Supervisor will report directly to the specific job Project Manager and VP of Operations and will lead all aspects of the job specific safety program through development and execution of company safety plans, policies, and safety best-practices to insure continuous achievement of company, customer, and job specific safety goals and requirements.
- Oversee and train industrial hygiene, occupational safety procedures and practices to ensure a safe work environment and “safety first” corporate culture
- Establish and review job specific safe work procedures and daily JSAs
- Responsible for administering the company’s drug and alcohol policy at the job site
- Ensure safety compliance and reporting with client requirements and government regulations
- Perform job-site safety inspections and audits
- Maintain overall accident prevention policy
- Four or more years of site safety experience in construction or related markets
- Ability to work directly with clients at their on-site facilities
- Expert knowledge of specific government agency requirements, including OSHA
- Excellent computer, verbal, technical writing, team skills a must
For more information about Superior Industrial Maintenance Company, Inc. please visit our site at www.gosuperior.net. Please email resume and indication of interest to HR@gosuperior.net.